Monday, September 24, 2018

Bush Build - Putting Up the Wall Frames


The people were not sure how to handle walls, but after seeing the process once, they really caught on and did an amazing job.


A tired work crew at the end of the day, but also feeling great at all we accomplished!


Next up is the roof!

We took our time getting prepared to work on the roof. We put lots of boards down to walk on in an effort to keep everyone safe.

Every so often, the village guys would bring me a koulou coconut! It doesn't get much better than that on a hot day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!