Saturday, May 19, 2018

Porch Play and Outdoor Play!

 Jonathan loves to invent new things with his rope and hammock on our back porch. :)

 Naomi loves riding her little 'bike' :)

 And her car too!


 Linda and Jonathan going to return an umbrella in the rain!

 Naomi has a new meri blouse!

 After 5 years, I am finally asking someone to make me (and Naomi) some new meri blouses to hear every day! So fun!

 She says, please, can I go to the slide? :)

 Taking the chalk to the picnic table to draw and color.

 So cute, but the water bottle is in the way!

 Moving it was not a good idea! 

But after she had a drink, she was happy again! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!