Friday, May 18, 2018

Friends, Family and Play!

 Linda and Jonathan, trying on Dad's shoes!

 Coloring with Dad!

 When Jacob gets out his computer, you will soon see Naomi getting out her computer too!

 Susan, helped us out in our home most weeks with laundry and dishes and cleaning. But she had now retired. We will miss her! Naomi really liked Bobo Susan, grandma Susan. :)



 Happy Mother's Day!


 After 15 years my old style tv bit the dust... so we have moved up in the world to a flat screen tv, which we ordered from Australia. And we were given a Wii game console which the boys love! And Naomi likes to pretend too. :)

 And I have to point out that now that Jonathan and Naomi have outgrown their 12 month, Patriots Jersey, we had to put it on the wall for decoration! :)


 One of her favorite chairs. :)



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!