Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Lady Cilento Children's Hospital Playground

 We are so thankful for the Lady Cilento Children's Hospital. They have great doctors, and great places for the kids to play while waiting... this is the hospital's outdoor playground.








 And they also had a science fair booth where they taught the kids how to make glow in the dark slime and bouncy balls!

 They even have a play area where you can take your kids and watch them yourself or have the staff there take care of one child while you are in an appointment with the other child.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!