Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Labor Day Weekend in Western NY

 We enjoyed our time out in Western NY celebrating Labor Day weekend, a beautiful weekend! We got to see my Grandma, Uncle, Aunt and Cousin as well! One of our favorite things to do Labor Day weekend is to sit and watch the demolition derby... and this was Jonathan's first time, he loved it!




 He also enjoyed the carnival rides, his first roller coaster experience!


 The Ferris Wheel was his favorite!



 While we were there we got to spend time with Chet and Donna, a couple that supports our work in Papua New Guinea.

 And we enjoyed the Parade on Labor Day!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!