Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Sharing about Papua New Guinea

We enjoyed a visit with one of our supporting churches and their Pastor, Dan, and Kathy in CT.

We did something different, any informal interview during the sermon time, very nice!

We also had our first visitors at our new home, some friends and supports from MA, Jon and Cheryl... it is nice to be able to have friends over for meals in our home again!

 We also got to share about Papua New Guinea at the Father's Blessing Church in NY... our friends Ken and Kathy attend this church. This is the second time we have been there in the last 4 years! Fun! And very encouraging times!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!