Friday, September 30, 2016

Home life in MA and Friends visit!

 Jonathan enjoys making ice cream with his father!

 Not sure why he is wearing his bike helmet, but he always seems to be wearing some type of hat or helmet. :)


 Enjoying the homemade ice cream they made together!

 Once again so thankful for the home God has given us for these few months in MA!


 Our Office area with beautiful views of the fall or snow, depending on the day. :)


 Jonathan's room before our baby was born..

 I enjoy this kitchen, just big enough for us to eat our meals here too. :)


 The view from our kitchen window.

 We enjoyed having Michael and Virginia and their children Daniel and Maggie over for a meal!

 Fun times had by all!


 Virginia, Michael, Daniel and Maggie
Random photograph by Jonathan :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!