Thursday, October 20, 2016

Enjoying Fall in the Berkshires!

 The tree outside our home... I haven't been home in the Berkshires in 7 years, so I have enjoyed the beauty of God's creation this fall!



 The view from my desk

 We went to a Air show/ Car show near by, beautiful weather and a great family time!





 I was thankful that we had more time to enjoy the fall colors as we drove to the Prenatal clinic and Hospital, about a 25 minute drive, quite often, on the back roads... and got to enjoy the fall colors even more this October!




 I am ready to have this little girl!!


View from our porch, love it!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!