Sunday, October 23, 2016

Our Daughter, Naomi Cherylanne, was has arrived!

 Just hours after she was born... 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 1/4 inches long... Naomi Cherylanne (after Jacob's mom)... we fell in love with her pretty quickly!

 I was so thankful for a quick delivery... my water broke at 9:10 pm, arrived at the hospital at 10:20 pm and Naomi was born at 11:59 pm on Oct 23rd!







 Grandma and Grandpa brought Jonathan to the hospital to meet his new sister! He was so excited!!






Ready to head home!


 We love the nurses at the hospital... they took such good care of us while Naomi was born and while Jonathan was born!


Heading home!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!