Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Last days in Nova Scotia..

 We enjoyed a visit from Nick and Elaine our last weekend in Nova Scotia. Jonathan loved playing Game cube with Nick and his Poppie. :)




 Nick and Elaine with their dog, Asher... we had a fun visit with them!


 Time to pack the car....

 We packed our things to take to MA for the next 5 months, and our things ship to PNG, to use the next three years! We had a very full SUV!!


Jonathan enjoyed helping his dad!

 It was just a 45 minute drive to the ferry from our home in Nova Scotia... this was the view as we waited.

And we are off on our journey to Portland, Maine, just a 5 1/2 hour boat ride. Once we got there, we just had a 3 1/2 hour drive to MA where my parents live!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!