Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Random Happenings of August in Nova Scotia

 We visited Jacob, an old friend of my husband, Jacobs... it was fun to meet him and his wife!

 Jonathan enjoyed the big city and especially sitting on the motorcycle.

 And Jonathan got to go to a play place while I shopped at the local second hand store for summer clothes for the FOUR of us for the next 2-3 years! We are packing up some boxes to send on a container boat to PNG... and we will drop them off soon, as it takes 4-5 months for a ship to makes its way over to PNG!




 Trying out our new camera...our nice camera was stolen in the robbery and we were given a old but functioning freebee camera.  We were thankful for it, but now thankful to have the money to buy a better camera... which we wanted to before the baby comes to join our family!


Now, 29 weeks pregnant! Only 11 more to go before we meet our little girl!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!