Monday, August 15, 2016

Talking about Papua New Guinea at Churches!

 We continue to speak at churches almost every Sunday, sharing about all that God is doing in the Sepik region of Papua New Guinea and how we get to be a part of in Wewak! It is neat to see how God is opening the eyes of many people in so many areas concerning missions! Jonathan loves to talk about Papua New Guinea too, and can't wait to go back!




 Jonathan usually demonstrates the way that men wear their bilem hat and their bilem (string bag) and does a fine job waving his Papua New Guinea flag!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!