Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Random happenigs of our last weeks in Nova Scotia

 Jonathan, Jacob and Poppie (or Jacob's dad) playing Game Cube... a video game that Jacob, his brother and dad used to play when they were kids. :)

 Kelly and Jonathan... a supporter that we had a great time connecting with at Tim Hortons. :)

 Betty, another supporter, with Jonathan... we enjoyed a short visit in her home.

 Tom and Nancy, a couple who also supports us... good to be able to connect with them as well!

 Jonathan informed us that these ski googles were his night vision goggles. :)

 Packing to head to MA and packing for PNG... Jonathan loved playing in the boxes!

My desk was packed away, so I had to resort to this small kitchen island to do my work on... :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!