Monday, December 8, 2014

Fun times!

 Finger Painting... I didn't know that finer painting would be so fun for Jonathan... and I didn't know that homemade finger paint was so wet and messy! But thankful that it is easy to clean up and thankful that Jonathan had such a great time!

 Jonathan loves to get inside anything that he can fit in. :)
 Playing with Anastan, Nora and Uriah, our neighbors for a few months. Now they have moved to a different centre so that their dads can start building their homes in the bush. Next month they will move into their bush homes and start building relationships with the people!

 Uriah and Jonathan enjoyed playing together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!