Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas!

 I put some more presents under the tree right before we went to bed on Christmas Eve. :)


 Christmas morning!
 We woke up and opened our stockings before breakfast. :)

Jonathan loved the little soccer ball key chain with flashlight! He opened that first and didn't want to open anything else. It took half an hour to open the four presents in his stocking. :)

 We enjoyed a delicious breakfast...oat waffles with papaya, mango and sour sop sauce as well as sausage and apple pear juice! A wonderful treat!

 Meanwhile Jonathan is still playing with his soccer flashlight.


 After we read the Christmas story we opened the presents. Jonathan received a tool apron from his Grandma and Grandpa. He was quite excited!







 Jacob made a new shelf for my desk so I could put my laptop higher and sit properly while using my computer. Now I am a lot more organized! Love it!

 Christmas is always a time for puzzles!

 This year we were able to buy a Turkey! The most delicious and moist turkey we have ever eaten! We enjoyed it for days! :)


 Well, even though our porch is always full of drying laundry we can still enjoy our Christmas dinner and the view! We also found potatoes for mashed potatoes this year! And we had green beans, rolls and apple pie! And of course Turkey!

 The view from our back porch!

Watching Veggie Tales Christmas. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!