Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas cookies!

 Jonathan and I had fun cutting out the sugar cookies and ginger bread cookies this year. :)


 Every year we make Christmas cookies for our co-workers and deliver them on Christmas Eve Day. It is a fun tradition!

 Jacob loves to decorate the cookies too! I was happy to have some piping bags and food coloring this year to make a variety of cookies.

 Jacob and the cookie decorating mess!


 Putting all the cookies on the plates.

 We had to put the cookies in our freezer as soon as they were frosted so they wouldn't melt before we could deliver them. :)


Jonathan also tried to decorate too and he had fun decorating and eating. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!