Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Early Christmas!

 On Christmas Eve Day we received a package from my parents! I opened it quickly and took out some gifts that were wrapped and put the others away to wrap later. But before I could close the box Jonathan pulled out his new hat. :) It was so fun to receive the box before Christmas!!

 He put it on and said 'work'. He now has a hat just like Dad so he wanted to go to work because Dad always wears his hat to work. :) He even asked for his shoes too, his work shoes. :)

 But he couldn't go to work with dad, instead he played with his construction site. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!