Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Food!

 Every so often we find a watermelon in the market. Usually they are so good! Sometimes they are red inside and sometimes they are orange, either way Jonathan enjoys eating them and playing with them. :)

 Making ice tea for dad. Jonathan loves to stir everything!

 We discovered a new fruit called a Sour Sop. It looks strange on the outside...

 and on the inside. But it is so yummy in yogurt, fruit salad and granola!

 Not very appetizing, after you remove it from the skin either, but it has a nice tart taste with a bit of sweetness. :)

 Jonathan and I eating our snack in the morning... an over easy egg. 

 Jonathan had to find a pillow to put his plate on just like mom. :)
Eating snack while watching Mickey Mouse, after his afternoon nap. He is also wearing his first 24 month shirt!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!