Friday, November 8, 2013

Working in the Business office

 I now work 1 - 1 1/2 hours in the business office, most week days. Sien taught me how everything works in the office. It was easy to learn since I worked in the finance office at Interface for many years. So a lot of it was the same, just a different region. I am happy that I can be of help to the missionaries in this region by counting money. :)

 Jonathan likes to help me too. :)

 But usually he just plays in his pack n play or crawls around on the rug. But normally I go to the office while Jonathan is taking his morning nap. It works out very nicely. :)


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!