Friday, November 8, 2013

The Renovations are complete!

 A few weeks ago Jacob and crew finished renovating one of the guest houses called Seaview.

 Sien loved to paint and did a lot of the painting along with Laurel, Nina, Nate and Troy.


 Jonathan and I went to visit some afternoons to see the latest progress.

 Nina and Laurel figuring out how the new curtains would work!

 Willi is one of Jacob's workers. He also did a lot of work in the guest house renovation.

 Things are almost finished... just a few dishes to put away and they are ready for the guests!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!