Friday, November 8, 2013

Fun in the Kitchen!

 Jacob and I made about 60 tortillas for those coming to Wewak to go to the Yembi Yembi Bible Dedication. It was an exciting event! And were were glad we could help out a little bit by making some tortillas. (I also made a lot of chocolate chip cookies as well. :) )

 I rolled the tortillas and Jacob cooked them!

 Every Saturday morning Jacob goes to the market in town to buy us some fresh fruit and some veggies. We always have lots of papaya, bananas and pineapple. And lately we have found apple mangos which are so good!

 Jonathan loves to watch me cut veggies and fruits.

And we always have pineapple in the house!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!