Saturday, August 18, 2012

Last days at Home in PNG...

 After the Interface students headed home we were packing like crazy to get everything done in order to leave 12 days later. I was also excited that I was able to finish the bilem that I had been working on for the last 1 1/2 years! I made it for Jacob who was looking forward to using it in PNG. But unfortunately it isn't proper for men to carry bilems in North America so I guess I'll have to carry around while we are home in North America. :)

We had to say goodbye to our cat, Socks. But we know she is well taken care of by our co-workers and will keep all the mice and rats away from our house while we are gone. :) --We also miss our co-workers in PNG too. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!