Saturday, August 18, 2012

Our visit in Karlsruhe...


 We stayed with Till and Josephine in Karlsruhe. Till was also an Intern at Interface in 2011 and recently married Josephine. It was fun to see them! While we were there Chris and Rich, Intern Alumni from 2008, stopped in for a visit. Lots of fun times!

Notice that everyone else is not cold, yet we are wearing our jackets... still adjusting from our beautiful PNG weather!

 Jan, Intern Alumni from 2010, also stopped in for a visit!

 And Till cooked up an amazing dinner with the help of Josephine of course!


Me, Jan, Josephine and Till

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!