Thursday, September 27, 2012

Trek from Ontario to Nova Scotia

 As we headed out of Durham in the early morning, ready for our 4 day journey, God sent a rainbow our way. A wonderful reminder of His promises to provide and protect as we continued on our way home.



 We had a chance to stop in to visit Dave and Joyce for lunch, parents of our good friend and former co-worker at Interface.

 Back home in Nova Scotia...during our travels, my sister requested a picture of me, proof of our baby to come! :)

And now we are back in Nova Scotia for 5 whole weeks! And I had to post a picture of the crib that Jacob built that we will use once we return to Interface in PNG!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!