Thursday, September 27, 2012

Next stop... NTBI Jackson...

 We really enjoyed our time at the New Tribes Bible Institute in Jackson, MI where we hung out with Nate, the chef who replaced me in PNG when I went home to get married. Friedy and his wife Johanna are students there at the Bible school as well, Friedy is one of many Interface Alumni attending the Bible School.

 I even had the opportunity to work with Nate in the kitchen. He is the Food Service director there.


 Inside the walk-in cooler, a bit cold! But lots more produce then we can get in PNG! Especially fruit!


I enjoyed chopping fruit and vegetables all morning!


Jacob and Nate eating some ColdStone ice cream. Jacob enjoyed his Coffee ice cream with butterfingers!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!