Thursday, September 27, 2012

Then back to Canada... Onatario!

 It was so good to head back to Durham, Ontario Canada where Jacob and I had been through the NTM training years ago. We got to stay the week with Elissa, a good friend and fellow cook. She was heading over to Interface to be my assistant cook when she found out that her liver is in very bad condition. So she has been unable to join us on staff as of yet. Please pray for Elissa to be healed!

 Of course we had to play Settlers! And had fun hanging out with my good friend, Janet, as well!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!