Monday, November 21, 2011

Just a few more conferences...

 We hosted the MAF Pilots at the beginning of November as they took part in some workshops. Making a bit of fried rice for lunch. :)
 Our muli (lemon) tree is producing a plethoric amount of lemons so the ladies (Utu, Suzanna, Ninike, Rose and Loli) squeezed the juice and I froze it for later... fresh lemonade is the best!
The charging of a cell phone... not all that complicated, eh? Unless you don't have electricity in your home. A lot of the ladies that work in the kitchen have cell phones but no way to charge them. So when they come to work, they bring their phones to charge.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!