Thursday, November 24, 2011

Heti teaching "God's talk"!

 We had the privilege to sit with the Bena as they heard "God's talk" on Wednesday morning.
 We couldn't understand anything but it was so neat to hear the excitement of Heti as he talked in Pidgin after the lesson.
 Kokore and Johnson reading parts of the scriptures in Bena... they do not have the complete Bible in their own language yet.

Pray for these Bena people, some are believers, some are not believers yet... pray they will attend the teaching every time and understand clearly all God has done for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is making me miss you all so much! Tell everyone I said hi! And thanks for the much needed and relaxing study break :)

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!