Monday, November 21, 2011

Christmas Bazaar outing...

 On Saturday we headed out for the day to the Wycliffe Center, about a 2 hour drive from Interface. Jacob drove a few of us to check out the Christmas Bazaar happening there. The drive was a bit crazy... with parts of the road missing....

 And parts of the bridge missing...

 But we enjoyed the Bazaar when we arrived! There were lots of homemade goodies to eat!
Lots of crafts and things to buy! And a great atmosphere with a live band playing Christmas music. :) I also saw a family that I knew from Rushford Baptist Church! and a few of the ladies that worked in the kitchen for the Wycliffe Youth Retreat!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!