Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Shopping, Running and Hanging out at the Lake

 

The land of Larabars... we enjoyed them while at home! And we brought some with us... now we are saving them for special occasions. If you want to send a package to us, just fill it with Larabars, and we will be overjoyed with a snack that is healthy and we don't have to make from scratch! :)

I enjoyed running on my old High School track while I was home! Some days it was crazy how fast the fog came in during my run!

Hanging out with Grandma!



Heading out on a family trip to the Lake, where my mom's family has rented a cottage every year for decades!!
The kids and Jacob had a great time swimming, it was way to cold for me!

It was good to have time with my aunts and uncles and cousin and family!




Naomi even learned how to fish and caught her first fish!


Jacob fileted the fish and cooked it up on the BBQ.


Enjoying sweet corn on the cob, which we can't get in PNG!








No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!