Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy Independence Day from MA, USA!

 

While Jacob was in Canada we went to a lot of playgrounds! 


And enjoyed the library!

And we celebrated Independence Day by going to the Pittsfield July 4th parade.


















I thought we were a strange combo for July 4th... Jonathan with a American Canadian shirt on, Naomi with a Canada shirt on and me sporting a Patriots sweatshirt.  :)

My attempt at taking a picture of the zillions of fireworks in our neighborhood!


It was very hot and humid while we were in MA! So thankful for the new splash pads in MA!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!