Friday, July 7, 2023

Nova Scotia

 


After Naomi's appointments in Boston, Jacob took a bus then a ferry from Maine to Nova Scotia to see family and friends. He said it was great to get to Kayak his "old stomping grounds" with his dad. But it was also sad to see the devastation from the fires.


Dad's truck did not have a great winter. It also did not enjoy living so near the salty ocean.


However, he really enjoyed working on a project with his dad again. They had never done body work before and he said it was fun to learn , make mistakes, and have good talks while working on the truck. The end result was pretty cool too.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!