Friday, June 21, 2019

Friends, Play & the last days of School

 Jonathan's good friend Paxden came back from the US after their families Home Assignment! They are happy to play together for a few days before Paxden's family went back into the tribal area, Pei!

 Naomi is enjoying a slide again!

 Naomi loves to get "cozy" on mom and dad's bed! :)

 Dirt Play!

 "Look mom, I can climb all by myself!"

 Jonathan's friend, Julia, was visiting Wewak with her family so they could take a break/help on the house build! So she joined us for school one morning! It is quite fun because Julie and Jonathan will be in 1st Grade together when we move to Goroka! And it was amazing to see how well Jonathan could pay attention and work quickly with someone else in his class! I think he will LOVE having school with other children!


 Learning about the planets!

 "Anyone want to play monopoly?!"

 Superman and chalk fun!


 Learning about Australia Animals!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!