Sunday, June 30, 2019

And Finally the Roof and Walls!


We had very long sheets of tin to go on the roof
It was tricky to get it on the roof safely and the roof was also very steep to walk on.

But the guys did a great job and we got the roof on safe and sound. Now our precious floor is safe and out of the rain!

Naomi and Jonathan were amazed at how the disappearing house reappeared!

And they had fun using it as a jungle gym! :)

I think everybody felt that the pressure is off after we finally got the roof on safely . we all felt like running around the house yelling...except we didn't, Jonathan and Naomi have that pleasure.

The next step was to get siding on the house.


The floor is really starting to look nice here! A lot of work but it is worth it!


Just a few finishing touches and the outside of the house will be complete!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!