Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Quick Trip to Goroka!!

The kids and I were excited to fly back to Goroka for just a couple days to see our good friends and former co-workers who were visiting PNG for 2 weeks! I worked with them at Interface for many years and we knew each other before getting married and having children! It was a great visit!!



Almost there!

We were also excited to see some good friends who lived next door to us in Wewak for many months before moving into their church plant location. Jonathan was so excited to see his friend, Linda! They just happen to be in Goroka while we were there!! And Naomi also was excited to see Silas!


We also went to see our friends in the Bena, near Interface... Naomi wasn't so excited but I was so excited to see some of the ladies I used to work with in the kitchen!!








Jonathan and Naomi really enjoyed watching the pigs! The excitement of the people to see them and hold them was a bit overwhelming for them!







Jonathan and I also got to see the beginnings of a mumu, they are making stones hot and getting them ready to cook the mumu food.

Peeling the tapiok for the mumu too.

I love the views around the Bena area!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!