Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Play and Late Christmas Gifts!

 Watching tv and eating popcorn with dad... I love how she shows her love for her dad by holding onto his shoulder! Sometimes she will ask if she can hold my neck, and then she gives me a hug. :)

 We got a few late Christmas packages this year from the grandparents, which is always fun! This is a soccer game!

 A Beautiful rug! And Beautiful children!

 Fun, Naomi's own mixer!

 And a pinball game!

 Naomi got a Dr Seuss quilt!


Just having fun building his own version of the log home!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!