Friday, January 11, 2019

Enjoying Life in Wewak Once Again!

Jonathan enjoying the pillow/game/blanket that he got from our friends visiting Goroka.

Naomi enjoying the bubbles that she got from our friends that were visiting Goroka!




"Mom, look at the 'popo' (papaya) tree!" And we had to take pictures of everyone in front of it. :)



Our Second Christmas! A friend of my mom's, Terry, sent us a couple of packages! She was so generous in sending us all gifts!!




Superhero starter kit!!


And another package from Jacob's parents!








Playing the game on the Pillow/Game/Blanket, fun!

First time putting together a Lego set by himself!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!