Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A visit to the Culinary Institute of America!

Twenty-two years later (after graduation)... I have returned to The Culinary Institute of America to have dinner at one of their restaurants, this is a first for me and for Jacob! Thank you to our friend Nate for the gift certificate! We thoroughly enjoyed our date, while Jonathan enjoyed time with his grandparents!




Jacob was pretending to be sophisticated. :)

I ate a delicious dish of Sea Bass on a bed of pureed cauliflower.

!
Jacob enjoyed some delicious duck on a bed of barley risotto.

I enjoyed a goat cheese ice cream sandwich with raspberry and cherries. Yum!

Jacob enjoyed a lemon tart with some homemade ice cream!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!