Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Visiting future co-workers!

 The day we were scheduled to leave Michigan and drive to Ohio, the snow started, as usual. :) Thankfully we were just driving 1 1/2 hours to Toledo, OH!

 We got to visit Marc and Alison and their children, Andrew, Brandon and Chloe, who are preparing to join our team in Wewak at the support center to work in the Supply department! It will be so good to have them there!!

We had fun joking around and playing with the kids!


Jonathan and Chloe, just 5 days apart in age, enjoyed playing together... here they are showing us their super wings. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!