Sunday, February 14, 2016

Interface Reunion!

 We really enjoyed our visit with the Scholls... Jonathan loved playing with their son Levi, just about a year older then him.

A fun Interface reunion! Rich and Dawn; Drew and Bobbi with their children, Gracie, Malachi, Annie and Levi

Drew and Bobbi with their children, Gracie, Malachi, Annie and Levi
 We also got to see Rich, Dawn and Hadassah! We had great times talking about the fun days at Interface!

 And we got to meet the newest member of the Jones family .. Jensen!

Congrats to the Chris and Evie! So fun to see them!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!