Monday, February 29, 2016

Visiting Family and Friends, Sharing in Church in NY

 My cousin, Jenny, with her son Gideon... cousin Seth with his fiance Hannah, Me, My Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Roy.... can't remember when all of us were in the same place together!

Now with the addition of Addie, Jenny's daughter and my grandma!

 The cousins eating together for the first time... Jonathan, Gideon, Clara and Addie.

 And they really loved playing together too!

 Jonathan took a great picture of Grandma's cat. :)

 Jacob enjoyed playing the guitar with Uncle Roy.

 Dinner out with the family and church


 Jacob still has not adjusted to the cold of the north east!

 I believe he has three layers of clothes on as well as his winter coat! Note, we are inside a house!

 Miss Esther and Jonathan, fun times!

 Jonathan liked to pretend he was speaking at church too. :)

 We also got to see our former Interface co-worker, Rhonda, and her family, Bernie and daughter Faith. Fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!