Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Visiting Friends and Supporters in Missouri!

 Keith and Gaila.. friends I used to go to church with when I was in the NTM training in Camdenton, MO in 2001-2002! It was fun to see them again and get to know them better!

 Nicky and I met in 2007 at Interface when she came over for a year to help out! It was fun to see her again at the Training Center!

 Dan and Arla were my second parents when I first went to Interface in Papua New Guinea in 1995! And I hadn't seen them since 2007! So it was so fun to introduce them to my husband and child! So good to see them and play Settlers together!



 We also got to meet Bea, who is a good friend of our former co-workers, and a prayer warrior!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!