Thursday, October 9, 2014

 Jonathan wanted to go see what Dad was doing outside of our house... He found a big top!

 The water tank for the building that we live in,had a hole in it. We use it to catch all the rain water. We do get water provided from town but sometimes the town water stops working, so the rain water is a wonderful back up. And it tastes a lot better then town water!

 Jacob and Bill found out that the pump was broken too, so Jacob replaced it.

 And Jonathan wanted to help. :)

 In order to lift up the water tank, Jacob hooked his four wheeler wench up to it. It was easy! Jacob says, "It's good thing I have my four-wheeler, it is so handy!"


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!