Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fun activities for Jonathan!

 He loves to use the swifter! We found one his size in the mission barrel. :)  (A place where people put things they don't need so that other people can take them and use them)

Lately, when I ask Jonathan to smile he makes this funny face. :)

 Playing the recorder, or should I say blowing into the recorder. :)

 Making dad wear a hat while typing stories together. :)

Jonathan loves playing in the pool .He doesn't sit down. He just splashes and throws all his toys out of the pool. Then he goes to get all his toys and throws them all back in. Great fun!


 Playing in the pool with dad!

 Feeding our neighbors Hawk while they are away... 

 It eats raw fish.

 Playing with the airplane puzzle!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!