Friday, October 10, 2014

Celebrating my 40th Birthday!


Jonathan decided that we would both wear hats. :)


 Then we both had to wear different hats when we headed out for our big shopping trip. :)

The road we travel on to get to town has a beautiful view!
Downtown Wewak


Lots and lots of stuff... crazy small stores!

Instant Jelly fish anyone? :)




 We went to a restaurant on the beach for supper to celebrate my birthday. Jacob and Jonathan loved the ocean1





 Jonathan loved eating pureed pumpkin that we brought with us, while we waited for our food to come. :)



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!