Monday, October 13, 2014

Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving!

Celebrating Thanksgiving with Mike and Ruth, missionaries with Friends in Action, and long time friends of Beth. We played crokinole... it was fun even though the boys creamed the girls!



 Making my traditional all-natural apple pie. This means there is no sugar, just sweetened with apple juice concentrate. And this year I made the crust out of almond flour and whole wheat flour, Yum!

The only trouble with the crust was that it was very hard to roll and move... so I used a cookie cutter instead. Loved it!

Jonathan loves his air plane puzzle that Grandma and Grandpa sent!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!