Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas with family in Connecticut

 The three sisters,  hanging out together!

 We had fun getting together with my mom's side of the family in Connecticut, our cousins, Mindy with her daughter Megan, our cousin Jeanne and our cousin, Peter, visiting from Texas.

 Grandma with many grandchildren and great grandchildren, me, Sarah, Ruthie with Zander and Jack, Peter, Mindy with Megan, Eliana (Peter's daughter), Jeanne with Emily and Katie, Peter

 Mom with all three of her daughters!

 The Weaver family together again after 3 years!

Cute couple, now married for 40 years!!

2 comments:

Creationuevo said...

Hi Beth! Happy New Year! It's good to hear from you. How long will you be on furlough?

Kukmeri said...

We hope to go back to PNG in May!

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!