Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas afternoon at the Weaver house!

 My sister, Sarah, handing out the gifts.
 My Mom, peeking at a gift.

 For Christmas I got the largest clothes that I have ever owned in my life... which go around my baby belly.

 And I got the smallest clothes that I have ever owned, for our little guy... to be born in just 5 weeks! Grandma thought they were so cute!




 Grandma got a calendar full of pictures of her relatives!

 My dad and Sarah showing off their gifts... Jacob's mom enjoying the show!

 Christmas dinner, yum! Me, Sarah, Grandma, Mom Devine, Mom Weaver and Dad Weaver.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!