Sunday, January 6, 2013

A visit from my sister and family!

 My sister, Ruth, and her husband, Jay, and their two boys, Jack and Zander visited us in January. It was great to see them for the first time in 3 years! They live in Phoenix so they enjoy coming "home" to New England every so often to see family.

 Ruth and Jack, hanging out.

 Jack and Zander playing with our flip chair.

 It was a great hiding spot and fort!

 My cousin, Mindy, and her daughter Megan came to visit too!

My Uncle Allen and Aunt Trudi enjoyed seeing my sister and family too!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!