Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas with the Devines

 We had fun with the Devine side of the family this year! Jacob's mom came to visit us for a week. And Jacob's brother and sister-in-law came for a couple days. We were very sad that Jacob's dad couldn't make it because of his work in Alberta. But we were happy that he could join us via computer!

 Reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve Day together.

 Jacob's brother, Josh, and his wife Rebekah.

 Mom opening Dad's present.

 Mom, Josh, Rebekah, Jacob and I... just missing Dad.

 Rebekah spent awhile trying to figure out how to put this puzzle back together... frustration!

Mom and her boys!

1 comment:

Jess said...

It's great to "see" you all. Beautiful family photos!
Jess, Trav and family

About Me

My photo
Enjoying life where God has me... currently in Papua New Guinea cooking and loving life with my husband, Jacob, my son, Jonathan and my daughter, Naomi.

Nova Scotia

Nova Scotia
Amazing view from our back porch!